Products that protect the sensitive area of the lips.
No more chapped, dry lips in the winter or summer.
Why should we take care of our lips
Because of the unique nature of lips. The skin on your lips is very thin. The blood supply is very close to the surface, which is why lips appear pink or red. In addition, your lips don't contain any oil glands, so they don't produce any natural oils like the rest of your skin does. As a result, lips tend to become dehydrated and chapped more quickly than the rest of your skin would.
To make matters worse, you might think you're adding moisture when you lick your dry lips, but the relief is only temporary. Once the saliva dries, it takes with it any natural moisture on your lips, leaving them even drier than before -- so the more you lick your lips, the drier they become.
An effective lip moisturizer needs to do what sebum, your skin's natural oil, does for the rest of your skin: Keep moisture in and protect lips from any drying environmental conditions.
- SPECIAL BEAUTY OFFERS
- MAKE-UP PACKS
- Cleansers & Lotions
- Face Creams
- Eye Care
- Body Care
- Hand Care
- Lip Care
- SUN CARE
- THERADERM - INTENSIVE WHITENING CARE
- KEENWELL - OXIDANCE Line
- KEENWELL - OPTIMA Line
- KEENWELL - AQUASPHERA Line
- KEENWELL - TENSILFT-STEM CELL Line
- LADY ESTHER - NATURAL Line
- LADY ESTHER - ARTBIO STEM CELL Line
- LADY ESTHER - ANTI-AGEING MATRIXYL Line
- LADY ESTHER - SENSITIVE Line
- LADY ESTHER - ACNE TREATMENT
- LADY ESTHER - CAVIAR Line
- LADY ESTHER - OXYGENIUM Line
- LADY ESTHER - VITAMINS
- ANTI AGING HYALLURONIC ACID PRODUCTS
- ROYAL JELLY Line